Thursday, May 31, 2012

YOU KNOW ME?

"O LORD, you have searched me and you know me. You know when I sit and when I rise; you perceive my thoughts from afar. You discern my going out and my lying down; you are familiar with all my ways. Before a word is on my tongue you know it completely, O LORD."
Psalm 139:1-4

"For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfuly and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be."
Psalm 139:13-16


Thank You Father God Yahweh, my Creator, my Protector, my Provider, and my Healer. You know me better than I know me. All I know is that You made yourself known to me by Your Word and by those who teach and preach Your Word. I am blessed by You, Lord God. Thank You for all my blessings now and in the future. You are my 'Abba' Father. You make a way for me where there seemed to be no way. You have opened the windows of heaven and poured me out a blessing that I don't have room enough to contain. Thank You that I have more than enough, enough to gladly share with others less fortunate that I. Help me to be a blessing to others and bring glory and honor to Your name. In the name of Jesus, Yeshua, my Lord and Savior, Amein.  

No comments:

Post a Comment