Saturday, May 26, 2012

YOUR WORD IS ETERNAL?

"Your word, O LORD, is eternal; it stands firm in the heavens. Your faithfulness continues through all generations; you established the earth and it endures."
Psalm 119:89-90

"Deal with your servant according to your love and teach me your decrees. I am your servant; give me discernment that I may understand your statutes."
Psalm119:124-125

"Your statutes are wonderful; therefore I obey them. The unfolding of your words give light; it gives understanding to the simple. I open my mouth and pant, longing for your commands."
Psalm 119:129-131

Thank You Lord God Yahweh, for all my blessings. For the beauty that surrounds me on all sides. For the people in my life that bring me joy and completeness. Help me to get wisdom from Your Word and share it with others and be a faithfull servant to You. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You! In the name of Jesus, Yeshua, our Lord and Savior. Make it so.

No comments:

Post a Comment