Sunday, May 27, 2012

HELP?

"I  will lift up my eyes to the hills---where does my help come from? My help comes from the LORD, the maker of heaven and earth. He will not let your foot slip---he who watches over you will not slumber; indeed, he who watches over Israel will neither slumber nor sleep."
Psalm 121:1-4

"Pray for the peace of Jerusalem: May those who love you be secure. May there be peace within your walls and security within your citadels."
Psalm 122:6-7

"Restore our fortunes, O LORD, like streams in the Negev. Those who sow in tears will reap with songs of joy. He who goes out weaping carrying seed to sow, will return with songs of joy, carrying sheaves with him."
Psalm 126:4-6

Father God Yahweh, Thank You for all my blessings. Help me to spread the Word of Your salvation. The Word Of Jesus, Yeshua, the Anointed One, the Lamb of God who takes away the sins of the world. Thank You Jesus, for dying for my sin, a sacrifice according to the will of the Father. You are awesome Lord God, the wonders You do, the way You work in my life, You are awesome! Thank You for Your Word, for the wisdom that it carries and the hope it gives me. In the name of Jesus, Yeshua, I pray for the Peace of Jerusalem. Thank You Jesus. Make it so. 

No comments:

Post a Comment