Tuesday, May 8, 2012

BECAUSE HE LOVES ME?

"Because he loves me," says the LORD, "I will rescue him; I will protect him because he acknowledges my name. He will call upon me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble, I will deliver him and honor him. With long life will I satisfy him and show him my salvation."
Psalm 91:14-16

"It is good to praise the the LORD and make music to your name, O Most High, to proclaim your love in the morning and your faithfulness at night, to the music of the ten-stringed lyre and the melody of the harp. For you make me glad by your deeds, O LORD; I sing for joy at the works of your hands."
Psalm 92:1-4


Thank You Lord God Almighty for watching over all that I do. Even though I am a sinner and You see the wrong things I do as well as the right things, I know that I am forgiven for all my sins and short commings by the blood of Jesus that takes away the sin of the world. It is beyond our ability to understand Your plans for us. Thank You for Your Word that enlightens and comforts us in these last days and helps us to understand Your ways and Your mind. Thank You for peace, love, and joy and hope for a future of prosperity, abundance, and contentment in this life now and in the future life with You. In the name of Yeshua, Jesus, our Lord and Savior, according to Your Word, Amein      

No comments:

Post a Comment