Monday, May 7, 2012

THE LENGTH OF OUR DAYS?

"The length of our days is seventy years---or eighty if we have the strength; yet their span is but trouble and sorrow, for they quickly pass, and we fly away."
Psalm 90:10

"Relent O LORD! How long will it be? Have compassion on your servants. Satisfy us in the morning with your unfailing love, that we may sing for joy and be glad all our days."
Psalm 90:13-14

"He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the LORD, "He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust."
Psalm 91:1-2


Thank You Father God, Yahweh, for all my blessings! Thank You for watching over myself and my children in these last days. Help us to serve You faithfully and whole heartedly. You are the creator of heaven and earth, the God of Abraham, Issac, and Jacob. My faith is in You Lord, and in Jesus, our Lord and Savior. Thank You for Your Holy Spirit that guides and directs us when we call on Him. Thank You for being my Provider, Protector, and Healer. In the name of Jesus, Yeshua, our Lord and Messiah, I pray for the peace of Jerusalem. Amein 

No comments:

Post a Comment