Monday, May 28, 2012

BLESSINGS AND PROSPERITY WILL BE YOURS?

"Blessed are all those who fear the LORD, who walk in his ways. You will eat the fruit of your labor; blessings and prosperity will be yours. Your wife will be like a fruitful vine within your house; your sons will be like olive shoots around your table. Thus is the man blessed who fears the LORD."
Psalm 128:1-4

"If you, O LORD, kept a record of sins, O LORD, who could stand? But with you there is forgiveness; therefore you are feared."
Psalm 130:3-4

Father God Yahweh, in the name of Jesus, Yeshua, our Lord and Savior, I thank You for all my blessings because they are many! I shout for joy in my heart that You are my God and there is no other! Tears of joy and thanksgiving fill my eyes because You heard me when I was in trouble and lack and You answered my prayers. Thank You for the wisdom that is Your Word. Thank You for those who teach and preach Your Word despite hardship and persecution. Bless them Father God with safety, abundance, and prosperity. Help me Lord with self-control and patience and strengthen my faith with the power of the Holy Spirit. I pray for the peace of Jerusalem, according to Your Word, in the Name of Jesus, Yeshua, Make it so. (Amein)   

No comments:

Post a Comment