Tuesday, May 22, 2012

I LOVE THE LORD?

"I love the LORD, for he heard my voice; he heard my cry for mercy. Because he turned his ear toward me, I will call on him as long as I live."
Psalm 116:1-2

"The LORD is gracious and righteous; our God is full of compassion. The LORD protects the simplehearted; when I was in great need he saved me."
Psalm 116:5-6


Thank The Lord for what you want even if you have not received it yet. It's all a matter of faith and obedience. Read the Word, believe the Word, and then do the Word. Remember that you are a child of the Most High God, Yahweh. Jesus, Yeshua, His Son died so that we might live and have life in abundance. Peace, love, joy, freedom, prosperity, health and happiness is what we all want, and so this is what we should ask of Him. Remember, 'seek first the kingdom of God'...... then these things will come as a bi-product. Money does not exsist in God's kingdom so don't ask for it. It will come when we 'do' the Word.
Thank You Lord God Yahweh, for all my blessings, for answering my prayers and being my Provider, my Protector, and my Healer. Help me to do Your will and to understand Your Word, and to share Your Word with all who will recieve it. In the name of Jesus, Yeshua, our Lord and Savior. I pray for the peace of Jerusalem. Amein       

No comments:

Post a Comment