Sunday, May 13, 2012

RELEASE THOSE CONDEMNED TO DEATH?

"The LORD looked down from his sanctuary on high, from heaven he viewed the earth, to hear the groans of the prisoners and release those condemned to death." So the name of the LORD will be declared in Zion and his praise in Jerusalem when the peoples and the kingdoms assemble to worship the LORD."
Psalm 102:19-22

"Praise the LORD O my soul; all my inmost being, praise his holy name. Praise the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all his benifits---who forgives all your sins and heals all your diseases, who redeems your life from the pit and crowns you with love and compassion, who satisfies your desires with good things so that your youth is renewed like the eagle's".
Psalm 103:1-5

Thank You Lord God my heavenly Father, for your mercy and your grace. For loving me dispite my sinful nature. While we were yet sinners Christ Jesus died for us so that we might have life and have it to the full. Thank You for being my God and drawing me closer to You. Help me to do right and be a light to those in darkness. Thank You for blessing me with all good things in the name of Yeshua, Jesus, our Lord and Savior, make it so.

No comments:

Post a Comment