Wednesday, May 30, 2012

I KNOW THE LORD IS GREAT

"I know the LORD is great, that our LORD is greater than all gods. The LORD does whatever pleases him, in the heavens and on the earth, in the seas and all their depths."
Psalm 135:5-6

"Your name, O LORD, endures forever, your renown, O LORD, through all generations. For the LORD will vindicate his people and have compassion on his servants."
Psalm 135:13-14

"I will praise you, O LORD, with all my heart; before the "gods" I will sing your praise. I will bow down toward your holy temple and will praise your name for your love and your faithfulness, for you have exalted above all things your name and your word. when I called, you answered me; you made me bold and stouthearted. May all the kings of the earth praise you, O LORD, when they hear the words of your mouth."
Psalm 138:1-4


Thank You Father God, Yahweh, for the wisdom and wonder of Your Word and all the awesome things You have done in heaven and on earth. Thank You Yahweh, for drawing me ever closer to You and giving me power over my enemy in the name of Jesus, Yeshua, my Savior. I will always need you in my life, I will always want You to be a part of my life. Thank You for blessing me with all good things and for helping me to understand Your Word. I pray for the peace of Jerusalem according to Your Word, I praise Your name, Yahweh, in the name of Jesus, Amein 

No comments:

Post a Comment