Tuesday, May 1, 2012

AMONG THE GODS?

"You are forgiving and good, O Lord, abounding in love to all who call on you. Hear my prayer, O LORD; listen to my cry for mercy. In the day of my trouble I willl call to you, for you will answer me. Among the gods there is none like you, O Lord; no deeds can compare with yours. All the nations you have made will come and worship before you, O Lord; they will bring glory to your name. For you are great and do marvelous deeds; you alone are God."
Psalm 86:5-10


Thank You Father God, for forgiving me for my sin and weaknesses. Help me to do better and to bring honor to Your name. I love You Lord God, I love Your Word and the wisdom it gives. Help me to understand it better and to share it more with all who will listen and even to them who don't appreciate and know You. Thank You for You love despite my sinfull nature. Bless my children and grandchildren with wisdom and understanding. Let them live in abundance and prosperity with vibrant health and peace in their hearts and minds. Protect us from all forms of illness, accidents, sickness and disease and attacks from the enemy. In the name of Jesus, Yeshua, our Lord and Savior, Amein.  

No comments:

Post a Comment