Monday, May 14, 2012

AS FAR AS THE EAST IS FROM THE WEST?

"For as high as the heavens are above the earth, so great is his love for those who fear him; as far as the east is from the west, so far has he removed our transgressions from us. As a father has compassion on his children, so the LORD has compassion on those who fear him; for he knows how we are formed, he remembers that we are dust."
Psalm 103:11-14

"As for man, his days are like grass, he flourishes like a flower of the field; the wind blows over it and it is gone, and it's place remembers it no more. But from everlasting to everlasting the LORD's love is with those who fear him and their righteousness with their children's children---with those who keep his covenant and remember to obey his precepts."
Psalm 103:15-18

Thank You Father God Yahweh, for being forgiving and merciful and full of loving kindness to us your children. Thank You Lord God for making a way for me where there seemed to be no way. Thank You for prosperity and abundance and all my blessings. Help me by the power of the Holy Spirit to do good with what You've given me and help me to prepare for Your comming soon. I love You Lord God and I love Your Word. Thank You, thank You, in the name of Jesus, Yeshua our Lord and Savior I pray for the peace of Jerusalem, Amein   

No comments:

Post a Comment