Thursday, May 24, 2012

TEACH ME YOUR DECREES?

"I recounted my ways and you answered me; teach me your decrees. Let me understand the teaching of your precepts; then I will meditate on your wonders."
Psalm 119:26-27

"I have chosen the way of truth; I have set my heart on your laws. I hold fast to your statutes O LORD; do not let me be put to shame. I run the path of your commands, for you have set my heart free."
Psalm 119:30-32

"Teach me , O LORD, to follow your decrees; then I will keep them to the end. Give me understanding, and I will keep your law and obey it with all my heart. Direct me in the path of your commands, for there I find delight."
Psalm 119:33-35


Thank You Father God Yahweh for being the God that You are. A God of mercy and grace and love. There is no other. The God of Abraham, Issac, and Jacob. Creator of heaven and earth. There is no other. Thank You for answering my prayers and for being my Provider, my Protector, and my Healer. Help me to be wise in all that I do and share my wisdom with others. You are awesome YAHWEH God!  I pray in the name of Yeshua, Jesus, my Lord and savior. I pray for the peace of Jerusalem according to Your Word. Make it so.   

No comments:

Post a Comment