Thursday, May 10, 2012

YOU MAKE ME GLAD?

"For you make me glad by your deeds, O LORD; I sing for joy at the works of your hands. How great are your works, O LORD; how profound your thoughts! The senseless man does not know, fools do not understand,......."
Psalm 92:4-6

"Take heed, you senseless ones among the people; you fools, when will you become wise? Does he who implanted the ear not hear? Does he who formed the eye not see? Does he who disciplines nations not punish? Does he who teaches man lack knowledge? The LORD knows the thoughts of man; he knows that they are futile."
Psalm 93:8-11

"Come, let us sing for joy to the LORD; let us shout aloud to the Rock of our salvation. Let us come before him with thanksgiving and extol him with music and song. For the LORD is the great God the great King above all gods."
Psalm  95:1-3

Thank You Father God, for Your Word and the wisdom You teach us. Thank You for all my blessings. I praise Your name, Yahweh, King of the universe. Thank You for Your mercy and grace. Help me Lord to do Your will. To know the gifts You've given me and to use them wisely. In the name of Yeshua, Jesus, our Lord and Savior, make it so.     

1 comment: