Monday, May 21, 2012

HAVE MOUTHS BUT CAN'T SPEAK?

"Praise the LORD. Praise, O servants of the LORD, praise the name of the LORD. Let the name of the LORD be praised, both now and forevermore. From the rising of the sun to the place where it sets, the name  of the LORD is to be praised."
Psalm 113:1-3

"Why do the nations say, "Where is their God?" Our God is in heaven; he does whatever  pleases him. But their idols are silver and gold, made by the hands of men. They have mouths, but cannot speak, eyes, but they cannot see; they have ears but cannot hear, noses, but they cannot smell; they have hands, but cannot feel, feet, but they cannot walk; nor can they utter a sound with their throats. Those who make them will be like them, and so will all who trust in them."
Psalm 115:2-8


Thank You Father God, Yahweh, creator of heaven and earth, God of Abraham, Issac, and Jacob. Thank You for Your Word and the wisdom and power that comes with it. Thank You for the truth that sets  us free from guilt and condemnation and gives us peace of mind and healing for our bodies. Thank You Father for Your Son Yeshua, Jesus, our Lord and Savior of the world. Thank You for Your Holy Spirit, who guides us and comforts us in these last days. You are the one true God, there is no other. You are awesome Yahweh! Thank You For being my God, despite my sinful nature and all my imperfections, I thank You and I praise Your Holy name. In the name of Jesus, Yeshua, I pray for the peace of Jerusalem, they will prosper that love You. Make it so.   

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I don't know what that means. I am a believer in the Lord Jesus and I think that we should know the Jewish side of the Christian faith as salvation comes from the Jews. All I know is that we should praise the name of God and His name is Yahweh, and His son is Yeshua, Jesus, our Lord and Savior. Thanks for your comment. Lance

      Delete
  2. Hi Lance,

    I am not aware of any Jewish scripture that states the moshiach is the son of God. I only know from my Jewish education that Israel, His chosen nation, is God's beloved son. Please share where in the Jewish scripture this is. I love to hear the guitar being played. Wishing I had taken lessons in my younger days.

    Hosea 11:1. For, when Israel was young, I loved him, and from Egypt I called My son.

    Exodus 4:22 And you shall say to Pharaoh, 'So said the Lord, "My firstborn son is Israel." '

    ReplyDelete