Friday, May 4, 2012

PUNISH WITH THE ROD?

"If his sons forsake my law and do not follow my statutes, if they violate my decrees and fail to keep my commands, I will punish their sin with the rod, their iniquity with flogging; but I will not take my love from him, nor will I ever betrey my faithfulness."
Psalm 89:30 -33

Thank You Father God Yahweh for answering my prayers for peace of mind and peace in my house, thank You for abundance and prosperity, health, joy, wisdom, freedom, and understanding. Now my prayers are for patience, and self-control. Help me to think about what I'm thinking about and guard my thoughts by the power of the Holy Spirit. Help me to be more bold in doing Your will, praising You among my peers and freinds. I praise You Father God, I love You and I love Your Word. Help me live more by it and know the blessings that come with it. In the name of Jesus, Yeshua, our Lord and Savior, I pray for the peace of Jerusalem, Amein.

No comments:

Post a Comment