Wednesday, May 16, 2012

PRAISE THE LORD?

"Praise the LORD. Give thanks to the LORD for he is good; his love endures forever. Who can proclaim the mighty acts of the LORD or fully declare his praise? Blessed are they who maintain justice, who constantly do what is right. Remember me, O LORD, when you show favor to your people, come to my aid when you save them, that I may enjoy the prosperity of your chosen ones, that I may share in the joy of your nation and join your inheritance in giving praise."
Psalm 106:1-5

Here is a powerful prayer that I have been useing. It is the prayer God gave the preists of the nation of Israel to bless the people. It comes from the book of Numbers chapter 6 verses 24-26 It goes:
"The LORD bless you and keep you; the LORD make his face to shine upon you and be gracious to you; the LORD turn his face toward you and give his peace."   If you use it to pray for yourself just substitute 'you' for 'me', like "The LORD bless 'me' and keep 'me'..........It seems to be very affective in my own life. Remember, that as beleivers in Jesus, Yeshua, we have been 'grafted' into the Jewish race and kind of been adopted into God's family, and as such, we are heirs to the promises God gave Israel, his chosen people. SHALOM! (It means peace, nothing missing, nothing broken.)     

No comments:

Post a Comment