Tuesday, May 29, 2012

MY HEART IS NOT PROUD?

"My heart is not proud, O LORD, my eyes are not haughty; I do not concern myself with great matters or things too wonderful for me."
Psalm 131:1

"Praise the LORD, all you servants of the LORD who minister by night in the house of the LORD. Lift up your hands in the sanctuary and praise the LORD. May the LORD, the Maker of heaven of heaven and earth, bless you from Zion."
Psalm 134


Thank You Lord God Yahweh, thank You for all my blessings in the name of Jesus, Yeshua, my Lord and Savior. Help me with self-control and patience and controling what I say that I may not offend any one with senseless remarks and hurtful words. Help me to be upbuilding to others and share Your Word with anyone who will listen. Thank You Jesus for dying for me and making a way where there seemed to be no way for me. Thank You for answering my prayers in the name of Jesus, Yeshua, I pray for the peace of Jerusalem, according to Your Word, make it so.  

No comments:

Post a Comment