Wednesday, May 23, 2012

GIVE THANKS TO WHO?

"Give thanks to the LORD for he is good; his love endures forever.
Psalm 118:1

"The LORD is with me; I will not be afraid. What can man do to me? The LORD is with me; he is my helper. I will look in triumph on my enemies. It is better to take refuge in the LORD than to trust in man. It is better to take refuge in the LORD than to trust in princes.
Psalm 118:6-9

"This is the day the LORD has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it."
Psalm 118:24

"I rejoice in following your statutes as one rejoices in great riches. I meditate on your precepts and consider your ways. I delight in your decrees; I will not neglect your word."
Psalm 119:14-16


Thank You Father God Yahweh, for Your Word and all those who teach and preach Your Word. Bless them Father for they bring the message of salvation and life everlasting in Your kingdom. Thank You for Jesus, Yeshua, the 'anointed one' who gave His life that many may live and have life in abundance. Help me to be a better 'doer' of Your Word and to tell others about Your love and the provision You have made for all who trust in You. Thank You Father for all my blessings great and small. In the name of Jesus, Yeshua, my Lord and Savior, make it so.  

No comments:

Post a Comment