Tuesday, May 15, 2012

WINE THAT GLADDENS THE HEART?

"He makes grass grow for the cattle, and plants for man to cultivate----bringing forth food from the earth: wine that gladdens the heart of man, oil to make his face shine, and bread that sustains his heart."
Psalm104:14-15

"How many are your works, O LORD! In wisdom you made them all; the earth is full of your creatures. There is the sea, vast and spacious, teeming with creatures beyond number---living things both large and small."
Psalm 104:24-25

"I will sing to the LORD all my life; I will sing praise to my God as long as I live. May my meditation be pleasing to him, as I rejoice in the LORD. But may sinners vanish from the earth and the wicked be no more."
Psalm 104: 33-35


Thank You Lord God Yahweh for the blessing of Your Word that comforts us and enlightens us to Your thoughts and will. Thank You for the beauty that surrounds me on all sides. Thank You for answering prayer and being my God, my Protector, my Provider and my Healer. You are awesome Father God Yahweh, I praise Your Holy name! Praise be to the God of Abraham, Issac, and Jacob, Creator of heaven and earth!!In the name of Yeshua, Jesus, our Lord and Savior. I pray for the peace of Jerusalem according to Your Word, Make it so.

No comments:

Post a Comment