Saturday, May 12, 2012

A NEW SONG?

"Sing to the LORD a new song, for he has done marvelous things; his right hand and his holy arm has worked salvation for him. The LORD has made his salvation known and revealed his righteousness to the nations."
Psalm 98:1-2

"Shout for joy to the LORD with gladness; come before him with joyful songs. Know that the LORD is God. It is he who made us, and we are his, we are his people, the sheep of his pasture."
Psalm 100:1-3

Thank You Father God Yahweh, for Your Word that will renew our minds when we read it and get it in to our thoughts. Thank You Lord for giving us your grace which is undeserved kindness and is new every morning. I praise Your Holy name Yahweh, and Your Son Jesus, Yeshua, our Lord and Savior. Thank You for being my Provider, my Protector and my Healer. By the power of the Holy Spirit, I pray for the peace of Jerusalem in the name of Jesus, Yeshua our Lord, make it so.

  

2 comments:

  1. God gave me the gift of music and I will always praise and worship Him with the sound of guitars,drums and my voice forever.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome!!! Me too!!! Praise God!! He loves us too sing to him. I posted a song I wrote for Him. It's called "Thank You Lord Jesus" I sing it every day and I've been blessed in every way. God is good!!! Lance

      Delete