Friday, May 25, 2012

I WILL WALK ABOUT IN FREEDOM?

"May your unfailing love come to me, O LORD, your salvation according to your promise; then I will answer the one who taunts me, for I trust in your word."
Psalm 119:41-42

"I will walk about in freedom, for I have sought out your precepts. I will speak of your statutes before kings and will not be put to shame, for I delight in your commands, which I love, and meditate on your decrees."
Psalm119:45-48

"At midnight I rise to give you thanks for your righteous laws. I am a freind to all who fear you, to all who follow your precepts. The earth is filled with your love, O LORD; teach me your decrees."
Psalm 119:62-64

"Your hands made me and formed me; give me understanding to learn your commands. May those who fear you rejoice when they see me, for I have put my hope in your word."
Psalm 119:73-74


Thank You Father God Yahweh, for Your Word which is light and true. Help me to share what You teach me with others according to Your Word. Thank You for all the blessings I am experiencing because You have answered my prayers. Help me to be obedient to Your Word so that all will go well with me and I will be a blessing to my family and even those I don't know. Thank You for drawing me ever closer to You by the power of Your Holy Spirit which is in me. In the name Yeshua, Jesus my Lord and Savior, I pray for the peace of Jerusalem. Make it so.   

No comments:

Post a Comment