Monday, April 30, 2012

ID RATHER BE A DOOR KEEPER?

"Better is one day in your courts than a thousand elsewhere; I would rather be a door keeper in the house of my God than dwell in the tents of the wicked. For the LORD God is a sun and  shield; The LORD bestows favor and honor; no good thing does he withhold from those whose walk is blameless. O LORD Almighty, blessed is the man who trusts in you."
Psalm 84:10-12

Thank You Lord God, for another glorious day that You have made. I will rejoice and be glad in it according to Your Word. Even though things don't always happen as we would like, I still know that You are in control and everything's gonna be alright. Everything happens for a reason, even though I don't understand now I will soon enough. All things work together for good to those who love God. Thank You Father God, strengthen my faith, Father, help me know Your plan for me. In the name of Jesus, Yeshua, my Lord and Savior, Amein   

No comments:

Post a Comment