Sunday, April 8, 2012

HE IS RISEN!!

"The LORD is my light and my salvation---whom shall I fear? The LORD is the stronghold of my life---of whom shall I be afraid? When evil men advance against me to devour my flesh, when my enemies and foes attack me, they will stumble and fall."
Psalm 27:1-2

"I am still confident of this: I will see the goodness of the LORD in the land of the living. Wait for the LORD; be strong and take heart and wait for the LORD."
Psalm 27:13-14

Thank You Lord God, Yahweh, for raising Jesus from the dead and defeating our common enemy and death , hell, and the grave and for giving us the hope of everlasting life  in Your kingdom where there is no more death, pain, suffering, weeping and fear. Thank You for Your Word and all the wisdom in it. Thank You for the Teachers that teach and preach Your Word so that we gain discernment and understanding. Thank You for the hope of everlasting life in Your Kingdom with Jesus, Yeshua, our Lord and Savior. In the name of Jesus, by the power of the Holy Spirit, according to Your Word, Make it so. Amein.

No comments:

Post a Comment