Friday, April 27, 2012

SALVATION?

"But you, O God, are my king from old; you bring salvation upon the earth. It was you who split open the sea by your power; you broke the heads of the monsters in the waters. It was you who crushed the heads of Leviathan and gave him as food to the creatures of the desert."
Psalm 74:12-15

"We give thanks to you,O God, we give thanks, for your name is near; men tell of your wonderful deeds."
Psalm 75:1

Thank You Father God Yahweh, for another day and thank You for being my God and for providing for me, for protecting me, and for healing me of all kinds of sickness. Thank You for all my blessings despite my sinful self. I praise Your name. Thank You Jesus, Yeshua, my Lord and Savior. I pray for the peace of Jerusalem, according to your Word in the name of Jesus, Amein   

No comments:

Post a Comment