Tuesday, April 3, 2012

WHO ARE WE THAT GOD LOVES US?

"When I consider your heavens, the work of your fingers, the moon and the stars, which you have set in place, what is man that you are mindful of him, the son of man that you care for him? You made him a little lower than the heavenly beings and crowned him with glory and honor."
Psalm 8:3-5

"The LORD is a refuge for the oppressed, a stronghold in times of trouble. Those who know your name will trust in you, for you, LORD, have never forsaken those who seek you."
Psalm 9:9-10


Wow! The more of this Word I get into me; the more I know the mind of our Creator. His name is Yahweh, Creator of heaven and earth, the God of Abraham, Issac, and Jacob. He is our Heavenly Father, there is no other. Jesus, Yeshua, is his first born Son and the Lamb of God that takes away the sin of the world. The Holy Spirit is our Counselor and our Guide. He is at our service to direct us and lead us in the way we should go if we know Him and Who He is. When we 'know' these truths, really know these truths, then we can see and feel the power of our God working in our lives.

I thank You Father God, for all that You have done for me and for what You will do in the future. Protect us Abba, in these last days that we might enter in to Your Kingdom and serve You. I delight in serving You Lord God because I can feel Your love for me and I never want to lose it. Thank You for drawing me ever closer to Your heart and mind. I receive Your love in my heart. Thank You Father God Yahweh. In the name of Jesus, Yeshua, our Lord and Savior, make it so.    

No comments:

Post a Comment