Wednesday, April 11, 2012

SING JOYFULLY?

"Sing joyfully to the LORD, you righteous; it is fitting for the upright to praise him. Praise the LORD with the harp; make music to him on the ten-string lyre. Sing to him a new song; play skillfully and shout for joy."
Psalm 33:1-3

"Blessed is the nation whose God is the LORD, the people he chose for his inheritance. From heaven the LORD looks down and sees all mankind; from his dwelling place he watches all those who live on earth---he who forms the hearts of all, who considers everything they do."
Psalm 33:12-15


Thank You Lord God for being my God and for drawing me closer to You. The God of Abraham, Issac, and Jacob, Creator of heaven and earth. Thank you for watching over me and my children and grandchildren, keep us safe and happy in these last days and lead us on the path to Your kingdom. Thank You for peace in my house and more than enough provision to share with others in need. Thank You for answering my prayers and turning your face toward me and giving me Your peace.(Shalom) In the name of Yeshua, Jesus our Lord and Savior, I pray for the peace of Jerusalem according to You Word, make it so.

No comments:

Post a Comment