Monday, April 23, 2012

ALL MANKIND WILL FEAR?

"All mankind will fear; they will proclaim the works of God and ponder what he has done. Let the righteous rejoice in the LORD and take refuge in him; let all the upright in heart praise him."
Psalm 64:9-10

"Shout with joy to God, all the earth! Sing the glory of his name; make his praise glorious! Say to God, "How awesome are your deeds! So great is your power that your enemies cringe before you. All the earth bows down to you; they sing praise to you, they sing praise to your name."         Selah
Psalm 66:1-4

"Come and listen all you who fear God; let me tell you what he has done for me. I cried out to him with my mouth; his praise was on my tongue. If I had cherished sin in my heart the LORD would not have listened; but God has surely listened and heard my voice in prayer. Praise be to God, who has not rejected my prayer or has withheld his love from me!"
Psalm 66:16-20

Thank You Father God, for hearing and answering my prayers. I praise Your Holy name, Yahweh, my God and Father. Thank You, Jesus, Yeshua, my Lord and Savior, by the power of the Holy Spirit I thank You for all that You do and have done in my life. Help me to be a better servant for You Lord and to bring glory and honor to your name despite my sinful nature. Thank You that your mercy is new every morning and forgive us of all our sins. In the name of Jesus, Yeshua, our Lord and Savior, Amein




No comments:

Post a Comment