Monday, April 9, 2012

HIS ANGER LASTS ONLY A MOMENT?

"Sing to the LORD, you saints of his; praise his holy name. For his anger lasts only a moment, but his favor lasts a lifetime; weeping may remain for a night, but rejoicing comes in the morning."
Psalm 30:4-5

Heavenly Father, Yahweh, Thank you, Lord for all my blessings. For good food, family, hot water, and a warm comfortable bed. Thank you for the beauty that surrounds me on all sides. For the trees and birds and all wild life. Thank you for the wisdom that is Your Word and the teachers that teach and preach Your Word so we can gain understanding of Your will and our purpose here in this life. Help me with self-control and patience by the power of the Holy Spirit. And bless my family with peace, love , joy, and prosperity and abundance. Bless me with more than enough so I have more to give. I pray also for the peace of Jerusalem according to your Word, in the name of Jesus, Yeshua our Lord and Savior. Make it so.  

No comments:

Post a Comment