Thursday, April 19, 2012

THERE IS NO GOD?

"The fool says in his heart, "There is no God." They are corrupt, and their ways are vile; there is no one who does good. God looks down from heaven on the sons of men to see if there are any who understand, any who seek God. Everyone has turned away, they have together become corrupt; there is no one who does good, not even one."
Psalm 53:1-3

Lord God, Thank you that Your mercy and grace is new every day. Thank You for forgiving me all my sins and answering my prayers. Help me to bring glory and honor to your name and to do Your will the best I can. Thank You Father God for all my blessings. Bless all my family with joy, peace, and love and all the fruits of Your Spirit. In the name of Jesus, Yeshua, I pray for the peace of Jerusalem according to Your Word, make it so.   

No comments:

Post a Comment