Saturday, April 28, 2012

HEAR HIS TEACHING?

"O my people, hear my teaching; listen to the words of my mouth. I will open my mouth in parables, I will utter hidden things, things from old---what we have heard and known, what our fathers have told us. We will not hide them from our children; we will tell the next generation the praiseworthy deeds of the LORD, his power, and the wonders he has done."
Psalm 78:1-4

"The LORD bless me and keep me; the LORD make his face shine upon me and be gracious to me; the LORD turn his face toward me and give me peace."
Numbers 6:24-26

Thank You Lord God Yahweh, for all my blessings and for being the God of love, joy, peace, kindness, mildness, and faithfulness, patience, self-control and goodness. Thank You for these things. Thank You for abundance and prosperity and happiness in these last days. Thank You for keeping my family safe and content now and in the hard times to come. In the name of Jesus, Yeshua our Lord and Messiah, I pray for the peace of Jerusalem, Amein 

No comments:

Post a Comment