Tuesday, April 17, 2012

BE STILL?

"He makes wars cease to the ends of the earth; he breaks the bow and shatters the spear, he burns the shields with fire. "Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth." The LORD almighty is with us; the God of Jacob is our fortress."         Selah
Psalm 46:9-11

"Do not be overawed when a man grows rich, when the splender of his house increases; for he will take nothing with him when he dies, his splender will not decend. Though while he lived he counted himself blessed---and men praise you when you prosper---he will join the generation of his fathers, who will never see the light of life. A man who has riches without understanding is like the beasts that perish."
Psalm 49:16-20

 (Note)- When you see the word "Selah" in the Psalms, it means to pause and calmly think about it.

Thank You Father God, for Your Word and all the wisdom we find in it. Help me to understand it and to share it with others according to Your will and purpose. Thank You for all my blessings and for being my God and Savior. Watch over us in these last days and keep us safe and happy. I love You Lord and Your Word that transforms our minds and gives us Your thoughts. In the name of Jesus, Yeshua our Lord and Savior I pray for the peace of Jerusalem, Amein  Shalom

No comments:

Post a Comment