Tuesday, April 24, 2012

MAY GOD BE GRACIOUS?

"May God be gracious to us and bless us and make his face shine upon us,             Selah
that your  ways may be known on earth, your salvation among all nations.
May the peoples praise you O God; may all the peoples praise you. May the nations be glad and sing for joy, for you rule the peoples justly and guide the nations of the earth."                  Selah
Psalm 67 :1-4

Yes, Father, Let Your kingdom come and Your will be done, on this earth as it is in heaven. Give me this day and my daily bread and forgive me my tresspasses as I forgive those who tresspass against me. Lead me not into temptation but deliver me from evil. Thank You Lord God, Yahweh for being a God of mercy and grace. For being my Protector, my Healer, and Provider. Thank You in the name of Jesus, Yeshua, our Lord and Savior, Amein
(Amein, is Hebrew for 'make it so'.)  

No comments:

Post a Comment