Saturday, April 14, 2012

I WAS YOUNG NOW I AM OLD?

"The wicked borrow and do not repay, but the righteous give generously; those the LORD blesses will inherit the land, but those he curses will be cut off."
Psalm 37:21-22

"I was young and now I am old, yet I have never seen the righteous forsaken or their children begging bread. They are always generous and lend freely; their children will be blessed. Turn from evil and do good; then you will dwell in the land forever. For the LORD loves the just and will not forsake his faithful ones."
Psalm 37:25-28

Father God Yahweh, Thank You for Your Word and the truth we find in it. Thank you for all my blessings and for answering my prayers. I love You Father God and I love Your Word. Help me to be a better man and bring glory and honor to your name, to know You better and to make You known to others. I pray for the peace of Jerusalem, according to Your Word. In the name of Jesus, Yeshua, and by the power of the Holy Spirit, make it so. Shalom   

No comments:

Post a Comment