Sunday, April 29, 2012

SING FOR JOY?

"Sing for joy to God our strength; shout aloud to the God of Jacob! Begin the music, strike the tambourine, play the melodious harp and lyre. Sound the ram's horn at the New Moon, and when the moon is full, on the day of our feast; this is a decree for Israel, an ordinance of the God of Jacob."
Psalm 81:1-4

"Hear, O my people , and I will warn you----if you would but listen to me, O Israel! You should have no foreign god among you; you should not bow down to an alien god. I am the LORD your God, who brought you out of Egypt. Open wide your mouth and I will fill it."
Psalm 81:8-10

Thank You Lord God for Your Word, for being my heavenly Father who supplies all my needs according to your riches and glory in Christ Jesus our Lord and Savior. Thank You for warning us about things we need to know in order to come through the hard times to come. I praise Your name and make it known. There is none like You, Yahweh, the God of Abraham, Issac, and Jacob, Creator of  the heavens and the earth. Thank You for watching out for me and my family in these last days. Help us to learn more about You as we serve You the best we can. In the name of Jesus, Yeshua, our Lord and Savior, Amein 

1 comment:

  1. i like your posts..if you could visit my blogposts too..:D

    ReplyDelete