Friday, June 1, 2012

PRECIOUS THOUGHTS?

"How precious to me are your thoughts, O God! How vast is the sum of them! Were I to count them, they would outnumber the grains of sand. When I awake, I am still with you."
Psalm 139:17-18

"Set a guard over my mouth , O LORD; keep watch over the door of my lips. Let not my heart be drawn to what is evil, to take part in wicked deeds with men who are evildoers; let me not eat of their delicacies."
Psalm 141:3-4


Thank You father God for this wonder filled day that You have made! I rejoice and am glad in it! Thank You for all my blessings, for peace, joy, freedom, health, prosperity, abundance, wisdom, and the love of my children and family. Thank You for being the God that You are, full of mercy, grace, and compassion for Your creatures, and Your creation. Thank You for favor and Your attention to me. I love You Father God Yahweh. In the name of Jesus, Yeshua, The Anointed One. Make it so.

No comments:

Post a Comment