Sunday, June 17, 2012

DO YOU BELEIVE?

"When He had gone indoors, the blind men came to him and he asked them, "Do you believe that I am able to do this?"  "Yes, Lord," they replied. Then he touched their eyes and said, "According to your faith will it be done to you"; and their sight was restored. Jesus warned them sternly, "See that no one knows about this".
Matthew 9:28-30

Do you believe Jesus can do these things? Whether or not you receive a miracle depends on if you "believe" He can do it for you. This is what faith is, believe first, beyond a shadow of a doubt, then you will see what it is you want made manifest in your life. Then you must learn to be a "receiver" to receive your miracle. Believe and then recieve. Trust God is who He says He is and that He can do what He says He can do. Faith is trust.
Lord God Yahweh, thank You Father for all my blessings, for my children and grandchildren, for the beauty that surrounds me, for each day that I can serve You and do Your Word. Help me to be a better Christ Follower in these last days so I can bring glory and honor to your name. Thank You Lord Jesus for forgiving me for all my sin past, present, and future and for making a way for me where their seemed to be no way. In the name of Jesus, Yeshua, my Lord and Savior. Make it so.  

No comments:

Post a Comment