Sunday, June 3, 2012

PRAISE THE LORD!!!

"Praise the LORD. Praise the LORD, O my soul. I will praise the LORD all my life; I will sing praise to my God as long as I live."
Psalm 146:1-2

"Blessed is he whose help is the God of Jacob, whose hope is in the LORD his God, the Maker of heaven and earth, the sea, and everything in them---the LORD who remains faithfull forever. He upholds the cause of the oppressed and gives food to the hungry."
Psalm 146:5-6

"Praise the LORD. Sing to the LORD a new song, his praise in the assembly of the saints. Let Israel rejoice in their Maker; let the people of Zion be glad in their King. Let them praise his name with dancing and make music to him with tambourine and harp. For the LORD takes delight in his people; he crowns the humble with salvation."
Psalm 1491-4

"Praise the LORD. Praise God in his sanctuary; praise him in his mighty heavens. Praise him for his acts of power; praise him for his surpassing greatness..........Let everything that has breath praise the LORD."
Psalm 150:1-6


This concludes my posting in the Book Of Psalms. Tommorrow I will begin posting verses in the four Gospels. The "Good News" will be preached to all the inhabited earth and then the end of this system will come. Our Lord Jesus, Yeshua, the "Anointed One" will come back to earth and take His rightfull place as King Of The Earth! Come quickly Lord Jesus!

Thank You Lord God, for Your Word and the wisdom it gives us. Thank You for Your mercy and undeserved kindness. Help me to be a doer of Your Word and not just a hearer. Help me to share Your Word with all who will listen, including non-believers, that they may come to know that Yahweh is the true God and Yeshua, Jesus is His "Anointed One" who takes away the sins of the world. I pray in the name of Jesus, by the power of the Holy Spirit, Amein. 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment