Monday, June 11, 2012

ASK, SEEK, KNOCK?

"Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be open to you. For everyone who asks receives; he who seeks finds; and to him who knocks, the door will be opened.
Which of you, if his son asks for bread, will give him a stone? Or if he asks for a fish, will give him a snake? If you, then, though you are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in heaven give good gifts to those who ask him"!
Matthew 7:7-11

Have you done this yet? Have you humbled yourself to your Father God Yahweh and ask him for the desires of your heart? Expecting to receive? If you have'nt, do it! Today! If you have and nothing happened, keep on asking, keep on seeking, and keep on knocking, and sooner or later you will see that our Father in heaven hears us! He wants to give us our hearts desire, but first what we ask for must line up with what is in the Kingdom. Love, peace, joy, kindness, mildness, faithfulness, patience, self-control and goodness. These are the fruits of the Holy Spirit and these are things found in God's Kingdom. If we ask for these things then all the other 'stuff' will be added to you as a bi-product of faith and obedience. It may surprise you how fast your life will change if only you will 'do' this Word! I testify to this truth because it worked for me and God is no respecter of persons, he treats us the same when we are obedient and faithful to do the Word. God has given me the desires of my heart and He is not through with me yet. Sinful man that I am! He has answered my prayers and I beleive He always will when I ask according to the Kingdom. Father God Yahweh is AWESOME! There is no words that can describe Him! And how He works. Despite my sinful nature, He is there for me when I ask.
How can we not love Him?
Thank You Father God Yahweh, for Your Word and those who preach and teach Your Word. Bless them Lord, with revelation knowledge to share with us who beleive. Help us to be ready for the days to come. Let us be 'caught up' with You in the clouds and escape the comming destruction that is bound to happen in this world. Help me to bring glory and honor to Your name despite my sinful nature and do Your Word. Let me share with all who will listen and take Your Word to heart. Help me to serve You, the only true God, there is no other! I pray in the name of Yeshua, Jesus, our Lord and Savior, make it so. 


No comments:

Post a Comment