Saturday, June 16, 2012

YOUR SINS ARE FORGIVEN?

"When Jesus saw their faith, he said to the paralytic, "Take heart, son; your sins are forgiven."
Matthew 9:2

"While Jesus was having dinner at Matthew's house, many tax collectors and 'sinners' came and ate with him and his disciples. When the Pharisees saw this, they asked his disciples, "Why does your teacher eat with tax collectors and 'sinners'? On hearing this, Jesus said, "It is not the healthy that need a doctor, but the sick. But go and learn what this means: 'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' For I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners."
Matthew 9:10-12

Thank You Lord Jesus for Your mercy and Your undeserved kindness toward me. Thank You for forgiving me for all my sins. I Love You Lord God and I love Your Word which strengthens me and comforts me in these last days. Keep my family safe and unharmed as we wait for Your soon return. Thank You for answering my prayers. You are awesome X 1000! Thank You for being my God and drawing me ever closer to You. In the name of Jesus, Yeshua, our Messiah and Lord, Amein.    

No comments:

Post a Comment