Thursday, June 21, 2012

HE WHO IS NOT WITH ME IS AGAINST ME?

"He who is not with me is against me, and he who does not gather with me scatters. And so I tell you, every sin and blasphemy will be forgiven men, but the blasphemy against the Spirit will not be forgiven. Anyone who speaks a word against the Son of Man will be forgiven, but anyone who speaks against the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven, either in this age or the age to come."
Matthew 12:30-32

It's comforting to know that we are forgiven for  the careless words we may have used against Jesus or about Jesus. Such mercy and grace can only be rendered by a loving God toward His creation. Although we will have to give an account for every careless thing we've ever said, it's nice to know God's grace has us covered. I plead the Blood!

Thank You Father God Yahweh, for Your mercy and grace and for the precious blood of the Lord Jesus, Your Son, whose blood takes away the sins of the world. Help me to use my words wisely and praise Your holy name. Help me to magnify Your name and share Your Word with any who will hear it. "Faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the Word of God."  Thank You for blessing me with all good things and for being my Protector, Healer, and Provider. I love You Lord, in the name of Jesus, Yeshua, my Lord and Savior, Make it so.

No comments:

Post a Comment