Friday, June 22, 2012

FOR OUT OF THE OVERFLOW OF THE HEART...

"For out of the overflow of the heart the mouth speaks. The good man brings good things out of the good stored up in him, and the evil man brings evil things out of the evil stored up in him. But I tell you that men will have to give an account on the day of judgement for every careless word they have spoken. For by your words you will be aquitted, and by your words you will be condemned."
Matthew 12:34-37

Thank God the Father for the Son of Man who takes away the sins of the world by the power of His blood!! On the day of judgement, when we stand before the Lord to give an account of every careless word we have spoken, remember, that we as beleivers are covered by the blood of Jesus. I plead the blood!!

Father God, Yahweh, thank You for making a way for me where there seemed to be no way for me to stand before You and give an account for every stupid thing I've ever said or did. I am guilty of sin and I thank You Yahweh, for Jesus , who died in my place, as a sacrifice for my sins, according to Your Word. Thank You that I can look forward with the hope of everlasting life in Your Kingdom. Set free from guilt and condemnation by the power of the blood of Your Son, Jesus, Yeshua, our Lord and Savior. In His name I pray. Amein 

No comments:

Post a Comment