Tuesday, June 19, 2012

KINGDOM OF HEAVEN ADVANCING?

"From the days of John the Baptist until now, the kingdom of heaven has been forcefully advancing, and forcefull men lay hold of it. For all the Prophets and the Law prophesied until John. And if you are willing to accept it, he is the Elijah who was to come. He who has ears, let him hear."
Matthew 11:12-15

At that time Jesus said, "I praise you, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because you have hidden these things from the wise and learned, and revealed them to little children. Yes, Father, for this was your good pleasure. All things have been committed to me by my Father. No one knows the Son exept the Father, and no one knows the Father exept the Son and those to whom the Son chooses to reveal him."
Matthew 11:25-27

Thank You Father God Yahweh, for Your Son who takes away all my sins and the sins of the world. Help me to live a more holy life and recieve all the good blessings in store for me so that I will be a blessing to many, even those who have never heard of me. Help me to serve You Lord Jesus. Bless my children and grandchildren with peace, joy, love, health and prosperity in these last days and prepare them a place in Your Kingdom. Thank You Lord Jesus, in Your Yeshua, Jesus, I pray for the peace of Jerusalem, those who love thee will prosper. Amein   

No comments:

Post a Comment