Sunday, June 24, 2012

WHOEVER HAS WILL BE GIVEN MORE?

"He replied, "The knowledge of the secrets of the kingdom of heaven has been given to you, but not to them. Whoever has will be given more, and he will have an abundance. Whoever does not have, even what he has will be taken away from him. This is why I speak to them in parables: "Though seeing, they do not see; though hearing, they do not hear or understand."
Matthew 13:11-13

Father God Yahweh, Thank You for helping me to see, hear, and understand Your Word and the secrets of the kingdom of heaven. Thank You for health, abundance, freedom, peace and joy. Thank You for the people in my life who teach and preach Your Word which is faithful and true and a weapon against the enemy. Thank You for drawing me ever closer to You in these last days and help me to do Your will. In the name of Jesus, Yeshua, my Lord and Savior, Amein 

No comments:

Post a Comment