Thursday, June 14, 2012

PRACTICE THE WORD?

"Therefore everyone who hears these words of mine and puts them into practice is like a wise man who built his house on the rock. The rain came down, the steams rose, and the winds blew and beat against  that house; yet it did not fail because it had its foundations on the rock. But everyone who hears these words of mine and does not put them into practice is like a foolish man who built his house on sand. The rains came down, the winds blew and beat against that house, and it fell with a great crash."
Matthew 7:24-27

Father God, Yahweh, Help me to be a doer of Your Word and not just a hearer. I want Your Word in my heart and I want to experience the benefits of having Your Word in my heart. I want to share it with others who may not even hear Your Word and will come to You because they heard it here. That is Your will, 'that all will come and put their faith in You and be saved', You desire all people to come to an accurate knowledge of Your word and be saved. I receive Your Word in my heart and I thank  You for how this Word has changed my life. Continue with me as I continue with You. Peace be in Jerusalem, according to your Word, Make it so

No comments:

Post a Comment