Saturday, June 23, 2012

YOUR MOTHER AND BROTHER?

"Someone told him, "Your mother and brother are standing outside, wanting to speak to you." He replied to them, "Who is my mother and who are my brothers?" Pointing to his disciples, he said, "Here are my mother and my brothers. For whoever does the will of my Father in heaven is my brother and sister and mother."
Matthew 12:47-50

Thank You Father God Yahweh, for sending Your Son Jesus to save us from ourselves and give us the hope and future of a place in Your Kingdom. Help me to do Your will Lord God and bring glory and honor to Your name. You are AWESOME! Thank You for forgiving me for all my sins and helping me to understand Your Word so I can share it with others according to Your Word. Help me to be a doer of your Word. I pray for the peace of Jerusalem in the name of Jesus, Yeshua, our Lord and Savior, Amein 

No comments:

Post a Comment