Wednesday, June 13, 2012

LORD, LORD?

"Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord', will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only he who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. Many will say to me on that day, 'Lord, 'Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and in your name drive out demons and perform many miracles?' Then I will tell them plainly, 'I never knew you. Away from me, you evil doers!'
Matthew 7:21-23

I suppose there are more false prophets and teachers out there than we can imagine. Who can be the judge of that exept Jesus? I only know that if we follow His Word and teaching it will go well with us in this life and the one to come in His kingdom. Only God knows our hearts, if we are sincere, if we truely want to do His will. If we see a ministry growing and producing 'good fruit' the we can be sure that it is of God. If not from God, it would fizzle out and die, be cut off at the roots, right? There may be more surprises in that day than we can count.
I only know that The Word says, the blood of Jesus cleanses us of all unrighteousness and saves us from our sins. I stand on that promise despite my sinful nature in the flesh, I look forward to a new and wonderful life with Him in His kingdom.

Thank You Father God, Yahweh, for Your Son Jesus, Yeshua, who takes away the sins of the world and cleanses us from our sins. I love you Lord Jesus and I love Your Word and the promises You have made to us. I beleive You and I beleive in You. You are my Lord and Savior. Without You I would have no future. With You I will have life and have it to the full. According to Your Word. Thank You for drawing me closer to You through Your Word. Help me to understand fully what You would like me to do in this world, in these last days. Help me to be obedient and strengthen my faith in You. Thank You for being my Provider, my Protector, and my Healer. In the name of Jesus, Yeshua, the Annointed one. Make it so.  

No comments:

Post a Comment