Sunday, June 10, 2012

DO NOT WORRY?

"Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life?"
Matthew 6:27

"But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own."
Matthew 6:33-34

It's not that easy 'not to worry' especially when we watch the news and read the paper. All the trouble going on in the world today. Tension in the mid-east, wars, failing economies, diseases, crime, and all the bad reports we hear every day. Could all that be a ploy by the enemy to distract us from what we are really suppose to be doing? How can we 'do the Word' if we worry all the time about things we have no control over? Jesus said, "Don't Worry". So, let's just 'do the Word' and to do the Word means not to worry. Focus on His Word and His righteousness and everything else will take care of itself.

Heavenly Father God Yahweh, Thank You for Your Word. Help me to focus on Your Word and not to worry about things I have no control over. Help me to give it all over to You and let Your Word comfort me in these last days as I look forward to a new and better exsistance with You in Your kingdom to come. Thank You for answering my prayers and forgiving me for my sins and short commings. I love You Jesus, and Your Word. Thank You for being my Provider, Protector, and Healer. Help me to bring glory and honor to Your name. Heal my friend who is having health problems. You know his name and what's wrong with him. Heal him now in the name of Jesus! Thank You Lord! In Jesus name, Make it so!  

No comments:

Post a Comment