Saturday, June 2, 2012

TEACH ME?

"Teach me to do your will, for you are my God; may your good Spirit lead me on level ground."
Psalm 143:10

"O LORD, what is man that you care for him, the son of man that you think of him? Man is like a breath; his days are like a fleeting shadow."
Psalm 144:3-4

"Great is the LORD and most worthy of praise; his greatness no one can fathom. One generation will commend your works to the other; they will tell of your mighty acts. They will speak of the glorious splender of your majesty, and I will meditate on your wonderful works."
Psalm 145:3-5

"The LORD is gracious and compassionate, slow to anger and rich in love. The LORD is good to all; he has compassion on all he has made."
Psalm 145:8-9


Thank You Lord God Yahweh, thank You for Your Word and all my blessings. Thank You for the beauty that surrounds me and the joy and peace that comes from You. Draw me ever closer to You Father God that I might know the secrets of Your Word and share Your wisdom with others according to Your will and purpose. You have answered my prayers and I praise Your wonder filled name, Father God Yahweh. Thank You for making Yourself known to me and for loving me despite my sinful nature. You are 100 times more than AWESOME! Thank You in the name of Jesus, Yeshua, my Lord and Savior, amein.


No comments:

Post a Comment