Friday, June 15, 2012

WITH A WORD?

"When evening came, many who were demon-possessed were brought to him, and he drove out the spirits with a word and healed all the sick. This was to fulfill what was spoken through the prophet Isaiah: "He took up our infirmities and carried our diseases."
Matthew 8:16-17

He replied, "You of little faith, why are you so afraid?" The he got up and rebuked the winds and waves and it was completely calm. The men were amazed and asksd, What kind of man is this? Even the winds and the waves obey him!"
Matthew 8:26-27


How powerful are our words? "Life and death are in the power of the tongue." God says. If we ever learn this lesson and do it, there are no limits to what we can accomplish. The Word of God is here for us to use and to work it to make our lives a testimony to the unbeleivers as to the reality of God and the power he gives us to make our lives rich and full. Jesus  said, "I have come so that you might have life and have it to the full."

Father God Yahweh, Thank you for your Word! Help me to use the power of Your Word to make my life a testimony to Your love and grace. Thank You for forgiving me for all my sins and short commings. I Love You Lord God and I love your Word. Help me to make my words count for good things for my family and myself. Help me to be careful not to say the wrong things when I'm upset or frustrated and help me not to cuss and swear. In the name of Jesus, Yesua, our Savior and Lord, Make it so.


No comments:

Post a Comment