Tuesday, December 25, 2012

WANDER FROM THE TRUTH?

SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY

"My brothers, if one of you should wander from the truth and someone should bring him back, remember this: Whoever turns a sinner from the error of his way will save him from death and cover over a multitude of sins." James 5:19-20

PRAYER FOR TODAY

Father God, Yahweh, Help me to help others find their way to You. Those who don't know You but are looking for You in all kinds of ways. Let the wisdom in Your Word guide them to the truth that will save them from death. Bless me with divine creativity and communication skills so I can teach others about Your will and purpose. So I can share Your wonderful plan of salvation with as many who will listen and be guided by Your Holy Spirit. Thank You for saving me from my sin and for drawing me closer to You despite my sinful nature. I thank You Lord Jesus, for taking my punishment on Yourself and giving me the hope of everlasting life with You. Thank You. In the name of Jesus, Yeshua, my Lord and Savior, Amein    HAPPY BIRTHDAY! LORD JESUS!

No comments:

Post a Comment